IBEW Local 125

Register an Account
Forgot Login?
Online Book Signing


Union members: You will need a term slip to sign the out of work books, even if you were on storm.

Please call (503)262-9125 if you have questions.

Online Book Signing
Name: *
Email: *  
Last 4 SS# *
Street/Box No: *
City/State/Zip: *
Member LU#   
IBEW Card Number:  


Phone #1: *    
Phone #2:        
Drivers License: *   State: *
CDL/Class: *        
Endorsements: Tanker  Doubles  Triples  Hazmat Airbrakes
1st Aid/CPR: *
1st Aid/CPR Expiration:
Flagger: *
Flagger Expiration:
Crane Cert:  NCCO  CIC Ton:   


Line School Grad
(need picture of completion certificate)

Groundman:  *Will you accept Tree calls?              

                          * Underground Tech Calls?    

Other Certifications:
Last Employer:
Last Day Worked:

You will receive a confirmation email.  Please do not reply to the confirmation email.

You will receive an email from dispatch@ibew125.com requesting any of the following that apply:

pictures of your dues receipt (if you are current IBEW member), termination slip, Certifications - Driver's License, CDL, flagger, First aid/CPR, Line school completion certificate etc...

Also, you will be sent a Dues Deduction Authorization to sign and return or you can download here. 

You may email all certifications and Authorization form to dispatch@ibew125.com

Once we receive all requested information you will be placed on the books.

If you are currently working in the trade you can not sign the out of work books.

*Required Fields

IBEW Local 125
17200 NE Sacramento St
Portland, OR 97230

Top of Page image
Powered By UnionActive - Copyright © 2023. All Rights Reserved.